3 Nov 2013

Update and Feeble Excuses For Not Being Here

Hi there
I started decorating, and then life got in the way and then I started a diploma in Art and Design so everything has got really hectic lately. I hope everyones Summer was good and Winter is nearly here, I am sorry for not being around.
I want to move all my crafty bits to a new blog and just leave this here as an archive really of some lovely nail designs and a journal of my blogging start. My hands are now always in clay and paint so I just don't have time to do the nail art anymore really.
I made some lovely friends along the way and miss you interacting with me, but I still follow everyones news in a big blog binge session, though sadly not everyday like I used to.
To all those going forward I wish you the very best, and take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I answer ALL comments and will usually check back to your blog if you have one. So leave a comment, suggestion, or just go in peace and enjoy your day